Even if you’re a traditional pizza die-hard, you’re bound to love Cream Cheese Chicken Bacon Pizza. This is a simple and delicious recipe for pizza night that includes all your favorites cooked chicken, cream cheese, and bacon….plus sliced jalapenos for some zip, if that’s your gig.
Cream Cheese Chicken Bacon Pizza Recipe
Howdy! Chef Alli Here. Let’s Get You Cookin’…. Shall We?? 🙂
My oldest son, Cliff, really enjoys making this pizza and our entire family fell in love with it immediately….talk about delicious!
Like most American families, we are fanatics for all things with the flavors of PIZZA. From Air Fryer Breakfast Pizzas to Pepperoni Pizza Cheeseball to One-Pan Meat Lovers Pizza Gnocchi…..it seems we can never get enough.
And, actually, my all-time favorite summertime meal is Rustic Cheese and Tomato Pizza Pie. It might sound odd, but when you’re loaded with home-grown tomatoes from the garden and fresh basil, there is nothing finer.
What to love about cream cheese chicken bacon pizza
- It’s a fast and easy pizza.
- Full of flavor and a bit un-traditional.
- Loaded with chicken, bacon, melty mozzarella, and creamy cream cheese….all your favs.
Here are the ingredients you need to make this recipe
- Par-baked pizza crusts, such as Mama Mary’s
- Cream cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Cooked, chopped chicken
- Red onion
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cooked bacon
- Jalapenos, optional
How to make this easy pizza step-by-step
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Combine the softened cream cheese with Italian seasoning; spread over the par-baked pizza crusts.
- Top with chopped chicken, red onions, bacon, and mozzarella cheese; sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake the pizzas on the center oven rack for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown on top and bottom, and the cheese is bubbly. Let the pizzas sit for 5 minutes before slicing into wedges to serve.
Answers to Common Questions Asked About This Recipe
Which tools are helpful for making homemade pizza?
Pizza stone – a good pizza stone really helps brown the bottom of a pizza, making sure you’ve got a nice, crispy crust.
Pizza cutter – everybody needs a good pizza cutter. I’ve found that I really like how a pizza cutter wheel fits in the palm of my hand and makes slicing a pizza super fast.
Kitchen shears – I like to use my kitchen shears to chop cooked chicken and also cooked bacon – super fast and handy.
What other meats could I add to this pizza?
We often add pepperoni to this pizza and sometimes cooked and crumbled Italian sausage – both compliment the chicken really well.
You can add any type of meat to this pizza, as long as it’s all ready cooked. Sometimes we even slice up leftover grilled steak or pork chops to add to the chicken and bacon.
Why does this recipe call for par-baked pizza crusts?
Par-baked pizza crusts are readily available at the grocery store and since they are partially baked they make pizza night go lots faster. All you have to do is load them with your favorite sauce and ingredients, then finish baking.
Can I make this pizza using pizza dough?
Yes. If you begin with pizza dough instead of the par-baked crusts, you’ll just need to bake the pizzas longer so they get fully cooked throughout – golden brown on the bottom and bubbly on the top.
Could I use pizza sauce instead of the cream cheese when making this pizza?
I’ve never done that, since we love the cream cheese base so much, but you could totally do so – it works just fine.
How can I make my pizza crust really crispy on the bottom?
I love a pizza with a super crispy texture on the bottom. I often bake my pizza on the lower rack of the oven for half of the baking time, then move it to the center oven rack for the remaining baking time. Baking closer to the oven element makes sure there’s more browning going on.
More Favorite Recipes to Enjoy –
- CHUNKY CHICKEN BURRITO SKILLET MEAL
- KILLER HAMBURGER STEAK IN A SKILLET
- SAUSAGE, POTATO AND CABBAGE SHEET PAN MEAL
- AIR FRYER FREE-STYLE MEXICAN PIZZAS
- HAM AND BACON PASTRY RING
Printable Cream Cheese Chicken Bacon Pizza Recipe
Cream Cheese Chicken Bacon Pizza
- 2 par-baked pizza crusts, such as Mama Mary's, standard size
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning, divided use
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Sliced pickled jalapeños to taste, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the cream cheese with 1 tsp. Italian seasoning blend; spread mixture over each pizza crust.
- On each pizza, top the cream cheese with chicken, red onion, mozzarella and bacon; sprinkle each pizza with 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning blend.
- Bake the pizzas, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom and cheese is hot and bubbly on top. Garnish with pickled jalapeños, and more bacon, if desired.
- Let the pizzas rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve at once!
We love hearing from our readers and followers, so leave us a comment if you’d like. If you don’t hear back from us shortly, know that we may not have seen your comment. Feel free to reach out to us by email: [email protected].
Let’s Get You Cookin’,
Please Note: We do use referral and affiliate links here for products and services that Chef Alli loves and recommends. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
Leave a Reply