This One-Pan Meat Lovers Pizza Gnocchi sports all the flavors of a loaded meat pizza via tender gnocchi (potato dumplings!) sautéed in a bit of butter, then smothered in pizza sauce, pepperoni, sausage, and ground beef. Top that off with a layer of melted mozzarella and a good sprinkle of freshly minced Italian parsley. (What else does one NEED for Heaven’s sake?!) #meatlovers #pizzaskillet #skilletmeals #onepanmeal
Pizza Gnocchi Skillet is a True Crowd-Pleaser
With this one-pan skillet meal, you’re going to impress everyone in the house. Kiddos love pizza anything! Your men will love all the meat. And the home-cook will be thrilled that there’s only one pan to clean up! (Because they will all wash their own dishes, right?) No matter how you scoop it, this meal is family-friendly and ready to whip up for any weeknight pizza craving!
Please Note: We do use referral links for products and services that Chef Alli loves and recommends!
Recipe Tips for One-Pan Pizza Gnocchi Skillet
1. First of all, make sure you’ve got a great oven-safe skillet. My favorite is always going to be my trusty cast-iron. (Pictured is THIS BEAUTY) Since you’re putting this dish under the broiler, I would highly recommend cast iron or at least stainless steel to avoiding ruining your pan, your oven, or heaven forbid… your dinner!
2. Secondly, be gentle with the gnocchi! It doesn’t take much to brown off these little pillows for your pizza skillet. Once browned in butter they will add a delightful texture to your skillet meal and will help fill up everyone at the table.
3. Finally, there’s no need to wait for this one-pan dinner! If you’ve got time on a weekend, brown up some sausage and ground beef in bulk and store it in an airtight container in your refrigerator. When the week gets rolling, all you have to do is dump the prepped ingredients into your pan, smother them in pizza sauce, and dinner is practically done. Serve with my oh-so-cheesy Pull-Apart Pesto Bread for a complete meal!
4. This recipe can easily be cut in half if you’re only serving 5-6 people. The recipe (as is here) makes a HUGE batch which is great if you’re needing to feed an army or a couple of teenage sons. 🙂
Printable Recipe for One-Pan Meat Lovers Pizza Gnocchi:
One-Pan Meat Lovers Pizza Gnocchi
This One-Pan Meat Lovers Pizza Gnocchi sports all the flavors of a loaded meat pizza via tender gnocchi (potato dumplings) sautéed in a bit of butter, then smothered in pizza sauce, pepperoni, sausage, and ground beef. Top that off with a layer of melted mozzarella and a good sprinkle of freshly minced Italian parsley. (What else does one NEED, for Heaven's sake??!!)
- 3 Tbs. unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. gnocchi, cooked according to package directions, but just a bit underdone, well drained
- 2 cups of your favorite pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 oz. mini pepperoni plus a few more for garnishing the dish
- ½ lb. Italian sausage, browned and fats drained
- ½ lb. ground beef, browned and fats drained
- 1 lb. block mozzarella cheese, grated
- fresh Italian parsley, chopped
Melt the butter over medium heat in an large oven-safe skillet; stir the garlic into the butter and cook for a few seconds, just until fragrant.
Raise the heat to medium high and add the cooked gnocchi all at one time. Don’t stir for a bit, allowing the bottom of the gnocchi to turn golden brown. Turn the gnocchi and sauté one more minute.
Top the gnocchi with pizza sauce, water, pepperoni, sausage, and ground beef, stirring to combine evenly. Bring to a gentle simmer, then top everything with grated mozzarella cheese, as desired. Scatter some pepperoni over the top.
Turn your broiler to the High setting. Transfer the prepared skillet of gnocchi to the oven, placing it about 6” under the broiler. Broil just until the cheese is melted, bubbly, and golden brown on top. Garnish with parsley. Let skillet meal stand for approx. 5 minutes before serving.
Please feel free to leave us a comment – we love hearing from our readers and followers! If you don’t hear back from us here, just know we may have somehow missed your comment or question. Do reach out to us by email: ChefAlli@ChefAlli.com. We will get right back to you.