Easy Air Fryer French Bread Pizza – a super fast and fun way to make pizza! Customize each “crust” to your liking, all toppings and cheese are welcome. Be creative!
Grab your pepperoni, cooked sausage or ground beef, and your favorite veggies – whatever. No air fryer pizza pan needed either.
Easy Air Fryer French Bread Pizza Recipe
Howdy! Chef Alli Here. Let’s Get You Cookin’….Shall We? ?
We love our air fryer. It’s been a complete surprise to me that we use it ALL the time.
Because we all live in a busy, busy world, always eating in shifts due to different schedules, an air fryer really comes to the rescue at our house.
Our Cuisinart air fryer works quickly to reheat leftovers and also makes leftover pizza like brand new again – totally not joking, either.
Pizza reheated in the air fryer gets all nice and crispy, both on the top and the bottom of each piece – incredible. That ability alone makes an air fryer worth it, in my opinion.
We love to make 4-Ingredient Honey-Glazed Salmon in our air fryer, just as we enjoy Broccoli Parmesan and Buffalo Cauliflower….so much so, we tend to forget they are vegetables! You will find that it’s easy to consume whole heads of broccoli and cauliflower before you can blink an eye….not even kidding.
If your kids like pizza (and I know they do), they will like making Air Fryer Pizza Bread Sticks. And don’t forget about these Easy Air Fryer Churro Stix, another 10-minute recipe your kids will flip over.
What to Love About This Recipe –
- You can have fresh, gooey pizza in mere minutes.
- You only need a few ingredients.
- Your family will go crazy for it.
What Ingredients Do You Need to Make Air Fryer French Bread Pizza?
- French bread
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese (may substitute any cheese you prefer)
- Cooked meats – such as crumbled sausage or ground beef, Canadian bacon, ham, pepperoni, etc.
- Your favorite vegetables – red onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, etc.
- Italian seasonings, if desired
Tips and Tricks for Easy Pizza Made in Your Air Fryer
- We have found that French bread cut about 1 1/2-inches thick works well as a pizza “crust”. You can cut it thicker than that, but it’s more difficult to eat that way.
- If you prefer pizza that is very crispy, you can brush the slices of French bread with a bit of oil and toast them before adding the pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.
- You an also make air fryer pizza using English muffins or even slider buns for more appetizer-sized pizzas for a group.
How to Make Air Fryer French Bread Pizza in 5 Easy Steps
- Slice the French bread, placing the slices onto the air fryer rack.
- Spread each slice of bread with the desired amount of pizza sauce. Top the pizza sauce with cheese, cooked meats, and veggies, as desired.
- Place the rack of pizzas into the air fryer on 350 degrees F., setting the time for 2-3 minutes, checking the pizza half way through.
- When the pizza toppings are nicely melted and bubbly on top, the pizzas are ready.
Host an Air Fryer Pizza Party
My kids and their friends love it when I set up a pizza bar so they can customize several air fryer pizzas at one time.
On a large rimmed baking sheet, I set out bowls of alfredo sauce and pizza sauce, a variety of shredded cheeses and chopped or crumbled meats (including bacon!), diced veggies, red pepper flakes, and grated Parmesan.
Placing all the pizza ingredients on the baking sheet makes it easy to slide them around so everyone has easy access.
On a second rimmed baking sheet, I place the slices of French bread for each one and this is where each one assembles their pizzas. I love how the baking sheet catches all the over flow ingredients and keeps them contained! Easy-peasy clean up.
More Pizza Recipes to Enjoy –
- Instant Pot 5-Minutes Pepperoni Pizza Pasta
- Hot and Creamy Pizza Dip
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Casserole
- Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Ball
- Rustic Cheese and Tomato Pizza Pie
- One-Pan Meat Lovers Pizza Gnocchi
- Easy Air Fryer French Bread Pizza
Printable Air Fryer French Bread Pizza Recipe
Easy Air Fryer French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread
- your favorite pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese may substitute any shredded cheese you prefer
- cooked meats such as crumbled cooked sausage or ground beef, pepperoni, ham, etc.
- assorted vegetables such as diced bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms, etc.
- any other pizza toppings that you prefer such as sliced olives, pineapple, grated Parmesan cheese, etc
- Italian seasonings optional
- Slice the French bread into slices approx. 1 1/2-inches thick or as desired. Place the slices onto the air fryer rack, then spread each one with the desired amount of pizza sauce.
- Top the pizza sauce with cheese, meat, and vegetables, along with any other pizza toppings that you prefer.
- Place the rack of pizzas into the air fryer at 350 degrees F. for 4-5 minutes, checking half way through the cooking time since the cooking time of each air fryer can differ.
- The pizzas are done when they are hot throughout, and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Enjoy at once.
Thanks for visiting! I hope you return soon for more yummy recipes for your family.
We love hearing from our readers and followers, so leave us a comment if you’d like. If you don’t hear back from us shortly, know that we may not have seen your comment. Feel free to reach out to us by email: [email protected]
Let’s Get You Cookin’,
Please Note: We do use referral and affiliate links here for products and services that are recommended.