Raspberry Lemon Sangria Recipe
Spring has sprung, which means it’s time for fresh and refreshing flavors, even in your drinks! This Raspberry Lemonade Sangria hits the spot on a warm and breezy spring day. I love how the fresh raspberries and lemon juice enhance the flavor of my Ornery Brother Distillery Milo Vodka and a sweet raspberry Moscato wine.
Please Note: We do use referral links for products and services that Chef Alli loves and recommends.
Hi. Chef Alli Here! Let’s Get You Cookin’…..Shall We? 🙂
This Raspberry Lemonade Sangria is ideal for Spring bridal showers, brunches, or just excuses to get together on the patio! It’s beautiful presentation makes it great for any gathering. Heck, it’s even nice to just have a pitcher ready in the fridge on the weekend to grab an easy glass when you feel like it.
I love how easy it is to make sangria, no matter the season. All you need is a pretty glass pitcher, the sangria ingredients, sliced fruit, berries, and something to give it a gentle stir.
Just looking at a pitcher of Sangria makes you feel good. I am not a huge vodka fan, so I was a little nervous about the Milo Vodka. Boy, did I get a nice surprise! The Milo Vodka is distilled from white Kansas sorghum and it was pleasantly mild, crisp, and clean – no bitter after-taste like many vodkas I’ve tried.
How to Make Raspberry Lemonade Sangria in 4 Easy Steps
- In a large pretty pitcher, combine all the ingredients except the ginger ale and the vodka.
- Place the pitcher into the fridge to chill.
- When you’re ready to serve the sangria, stir in the ginger ale and the vodka.
- Pour the sangria over ice, add a few fresh raspberries, and a slice of lemon; serve at once!
Sangria Recipe Variations –
The beauty of sangria is how easily it can be customized to your liking:
- Incorporate different wines. Red wine is used to make traditional Spanish sangria, but you can also make sangria using white wine or a moscato such as in this recipe.
- Add a different liqueur: If vodka isn’t to your liking, add brandy, cognac or orange liqueur (such Grand Marnier or Triple Sec) as additions to sangria.
- Use different fruits: Sangria is delicious with most any kind of fruit stirred in, fresh or frozen either one. Feel free to use whatever you have on hand – apples, berries, citrus, grapes, pineapple, mango, etc.
- Add fresh ginger: If you would like to give your sangria a bit of a kick, muddle in a few slices of fresh ginger.
- Garnish with fresh herbs: Light and refreshing white sangria recipes are lovely when infused with fresh herb. Fresh thyme, rosemary, basil, and mint make beautiful garnishes, too.
Other Sangria and Refreshing Beverages to Enjoy –
- HOLIDAY SANGRIA
- SKINNY PITCHER MARGARITAS
- REFRESHING PITCHER MOJITOS
- DELICIOUS SECRET-INGREDIENT PITCHER MARGARITAS
- THE BEST BOURBON COCKTAILS FOR HOLIDAYS – 3 FAVORITE RECIPES
Printable Directions for Making Raspberry Lemonade Sangria
Raspberry Lemonade Sangria
- 1 bottle raspberry Moscato wine, 750 ml
- 2 cups lemonade
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup vodka, I love Ornery Bros. Vodka
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 1 lemon, sliced, for garnishing
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, for garnishing
- Combine the wine and lemonade in a pretty pitcher; refrigerate. When ready to serve, stir in the ginger ale and vodka. Pour the prepared sangria over ice, then garnish with raspberries and lemon slices. Serve at once.
We love hearing from our readers and followers, so leave us a comment if you’d like. And, if you don’t hear back from us shortly, know that we may not have seen your comment. Feel free to reach out to us by email: ChefAlli@ChefAlli.com