Whether you’re celebrating National Waffle Day or just need something fun and decadent for a special breakfast treat, these Cinnamon Roll Waffles are your ticket.
And, you don’t need a super fancy waffle iron, either – I think mine came from a garage sale and it’s super basic, but it works great since I don’t make waffles that often. Your family and friends are going to love this quick and easy breakfast recipe!
Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Crispy Bacon and Toffee Recipe
Howdy! Chef Alli Here. Let’s Get You Cookin’…. Shall We?? 🙂
Cinnamon Roll Waffles? Heck, yes.
Simply pop open a can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, “smush” them out a bit with your fingers, then slap those babies your waffle maker. Within minutes, you’ll be enjoying waffles that you can top with icing, crumbled bacon, and chopped toffee – super decadent.
Are you in need of something a little bit snazzy for an upcoming weekend breakfast or brunch? When I made these Cinnamon Roll Waffles for a holiday girls brunch, my friends just went crazy. Their eyes nearly glazed over when they saw me sprinkling their waffles with bacon and toffee – it was so much fun to make them feel special. I also served up these Black Forest Ham and Egg Cups because they are an all-kinds-of-wonderful breakfast treat, too. (And they look like you’ve worked all day when in reality they take minutes!) If you have an Instant Pot, you might really enjoy making Homemade Yogurt for your friends, too….it’s soooooo easy.
What to love about cinnamon roll waffles
- Canned cinnamon rolls all the way – super easy and fast!
- Who doesn’t love CINNAMON ROLLS??? Who doesn’t love BACON??? Who doesn’t love TOFFEE???
- It’s super fun to see how excited friends and family get when you make this breakfast for them.
Here are the ingredients you need to make this easy breakfast recipe
- Canned refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- The icing packet from the can of cinnamon rolls
- Cooked crumbled bacon
- Chopped toffee (such as a Heath bar or a Score bar)
How to make cinnamon roll waffles step-by-step
What if I need more icing?
More favorite recipes that my family really enjoys
Printable Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Crispy Bacon and Toffee Recipe
Glazed Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Crispy Bacon and Toffee
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
Icing for Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 1 packet icing from the can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- crumbled, cooked bacon, for topping the waffles
- toffee bits, for topping waffles (or finely chop up a Score or Heath candy bar)
- Heat a waffle iron as per the waffle iron instructions.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from the can. Cut each one into quarters, then shape each quarter into a round cinnamon roll shape.
- Lightly spray the preheated waffle iron with nonstick spray. Place mini cinnamon rolls onto the prepared waffle maker, spacing them 2" - 3" apart from each other, fitting 2-3 roll portions at a time onto the waffle maker, as room allows.
- Close waffle maker and cook the cinnamon rolls for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked throughout; carefully remove each one to a cooling rack. Repeat with remaining cinnamon rolls.
- To serve, drizzle the icing over the warm cinnamon roll waffles, then top with bacon and toffee; serve at once.
We love hearing from our readers and followers, so leave us a comment if you’d like. If you don’t hear back from us shortly, know that we may not have seen your comment. Feel free to reach out to us by email: [email protected]
Let’s Get You Cookin’,
Please Note: We do use referral and affiliate links here for products and services that Chef Alli loves and recommends. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.