Artichoke Olive Cheese Bread Recipe
Ready for a taste bud back flip? Here it is! This Artichoke Olive Bread is the total bomb. I’ve yet to take it to a gathering that I haven’t been begged for the recipe…..right on the spot. That thrills me to no end and I’m always glad to share ANY recipe I create – talk about the ultimate compliment!
Please Note: We do use referral and affiliate links here for products and services that Chef Alli loves and recommends.
Howdy! Chef Alli Here. Let’s Get You Cookin’…..Shall We?? 🙂
I think this may be the ultimate appetizer of all time – it’s kind of like your favorite artichoke dip slathered over a loaf of French bread and baked until bubbly….what’s not to love??
Artichoke Olive Cheese Bread comes together super quickly…..a very low-stress recipe. And, you can mix the ingredients up a bit – if you don’t have green olives on hand, substitute black. Want it more spicy? Sub pepperoncini for the banana peppers. Pretty much whatever you have on hand can be stirred into the topping for this bread.
More Easy Recipes that Your Family Will Love –
- Spicy-Sweet Hawaiian Cheese Ball
- Three Cheesy Stuffed Mushroom Recipes
- Easy Tomato Crostini
- Zesty Shrimp Salsa
- Savory Sweet Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Firecracker Shrimp
- Low Carb Air Fryer Dill Pickle Wings
- Baked Spaghetti Pie Casserole
- Instant Pot Ham and Bean Soup
Printable Directions for Making Artichoke-Olive Cheese Bread
Artichoke-Olive Cheese Bread
- 2 loaves French or Italian bread, each one cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise, I prefer Hellman's mayonnaise
- 12 oz. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper pieces, drained and chopped
- 6 oz. jar pimento-stuffed green olives, drained and chopped
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained an chopped
- 6 scallions, green and white parts both, sliced
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup sliced banana peppers, drained and well chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and mayo until smooth; fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Place the bread halves onto two baking sheets. Divide the prepared mixture between the 4 loaf halves, spreading it evenly over the top of each one.
- Bake the bread, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, rotating the baking sheets half way through the cook time, baking until the topping is hot, bubbly, and golden brown. (Sometimes I even place my loaves beneath the broiler for 1-2 minutes to really crisp up the top.)
- Slice each loaf on the angle into fat wedges and serve warm.
We love hearing from our readers and followers, so leave us a comment if you’d like. And, if you don’t hear back from us shortly, know that we may not have seen your comment. Feel free to reach out to us by email: ChefAlli@ChefAlli.com