No-Bake Easter Nest Treats that are simple and easy to create. Top each nest with whipped frosting, add the candy eggs and away you go….adorably festive and fun for celebrating Easter with your kiddos.
No-Bake Easter Nest Treats Recipe
Please Note: We do use referral links for products and services that Chef Alli loves and recommends.
Howdy! Chef Alli Here. Let’s Get You Cookin’……Shall We??? 🙂
What to Love About This Recipe –
- The variety of ways it can be customized so easily.
- A great hands-on recipe for the kiddos!
What Ingredients Do You Need to Make These Easter Nest Treats?
- Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Butter cream frosting
- Jelly beans
How to Make No-Bake Easter Nest Treats In 4 Easy Steps:
- Melt the butter with the mini marshmallows then add the cereal and gently combine.
- Place approx. 1/3 cup of the prepared marshmallow mixture into small, shallow bowls that have been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Using your fingers, press the warm marshmallow mixture into the form of a nest; let cool.
- Remove the nests from the ramekins and fill with the butter cream frosting; top with jelly beans, as desired.
More Delicious Treat To Enjoy –
Braided Easter Egg Bread
Berry Good No-Bake Cake
Easter Egg Bread Nests
Easy Angel Food Cake with Citrus Glaze
Creamy Strawberry Short Cake Dip
Strawberry Lemon-Lava Angel Cakes
Printable No-Bake Easter Nest Treats Recipe –
No-Bake Easter Nest Treats
No-Bake Easter Nest Treats that are simple and easy to create. Top each nest with whipped frosting, add the candy eggs and away you go....adorably festive and fun for celebrating Easter with your kiddos.Print Pin Rate
- 8 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 15 oz. mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 - 12 oz. containers whipped buttercream frosting
- Jelly beans
- Spray 8-10 ramekins with nonstick spray.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium low heat; add the marshmallows, stirring until they are melted; remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Add cereal and toss it with the marshmallow mixture, coating well. Place approx 1/3 cup of the warm cereal mixture into each ramekin.
- Using your fingers, press the cereal mixture into the form of an Easter nest; let fully cool. (If the mixture sticks to your fingers too much, spray some wax paper with non stick spray and use that to press down on the cereal to form the nest.)
- Remove the baskets from the ramekins. Place the buttercream frosting into a piping bag that has been fitted with a fluted tip; pipe the desired amount of frosting into each nest, then top with jelly beans. Repeat with the remaining baskets.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
We love hearing from our readers and followers, so leave us a comment if you’d like. And, if you don’t hear back from us shortly, know that we may not have seen your comment. Feel free to reach out to us by email: [email protected]
Leave a Reply