Knock the socks off your holiday guests with these oh-so-easy Coffee Cocktails, made with Nitro Joe’s Cold Brew Coffee. They’re almost too easy, since Nitro Joe’s has done all the work for you. Simply pop open a can of their “relentlessly crafted” cold-brew coffee and stir in your favorite liquor!
Coffee Cocktails with Nitro Joe’s Cold Brew Coffee Recipes –
Coffee Cocktails + Nitro Joe’s Cold Brew Coffee
Whether you’re relaxing after work or entertaining guests for the holidays, these coffee cocktails MUST be on your drink menu. Nitro Joes’ smooth and creamy cold brew coffee is the perfect base for any of your favorite drinks.
Plus it gives you a little shot of caffeine that you don’t normally get with a cocktail, so you can keep the party going longer!
My favorite of these 4 Coffee Cocktails is the cherry chocolate cold brew. Coffee pairs magically with chocolate syrup, and since many roasts include cherry notes anyways, the cherry liqueur adds the perfect touch. It’s like drinking a chocolate covered cherry… but with coffee!
Pop Open and Stir for a Flawless Coffee Cocktail
The best part about these cocktails is how very easy they are to whip up, especially since Nitro Joe’s has done all of the work for you.
There’s a whole science behind the way they brew their coffee so that you’re getting maximum flavor, less water, and all of the smooth caffeine you need.
You can pop open a can of cold brew and stir or shake with your favorite drink: Rumchata, Vodka, you name it!
Coffee Cocktail meets Island Coconut
For a special treat, check out my recipe below for Nitro Joe’s Cold Brew Toasted Coconut Cocktail. This one takes a little more work, but has huge returns on flavor!
Take some time to toast your coconut flakes, then create these creamy toasted coconut ice cubes. When it’s time to serve guests, just mix your drink, add the cubes, and head off to the islands any time of year!
How to Toast Coconut in the Oven in 4 Easy Steps –
- Spread the flaked coconut in a single layer over a rimmed baking sheet. I usually just do the entire bag at once.
- Place the coconut onto the center rack of a preheated 325 degree F. oven; bake for 10 minutes, then give the coconut a stir and turn the baking sheet from front to back.
- Continue to bake the coconut for 10-15 minutes longer, or just until nicely golden brown and very fragrant – it will smell heavenly.
- Cool the toasted coconut, then place it into a large Mason jar or freezer bag and store in the freezer to use as needed. Super handy and toasted coconut gives lots of great crunch and texture to your recipes.
More Favorite Cocktail Recipes to Enjoy –
- SECRET-INGREDIENT PITCHER MARGARITAS
- CRANBERRY MOSCOW MULES BY THE PITCHER
- BEST HOLIDAY BOURBON COCKTAILS – 3 EASY FAVS
- SKINNY PITCHER MARGARITAS
- INSTANT POT APPLE PIE MOONSHINE
- SALSA BLOODY MARYS
4 Printable Coffee Cocktail Recipes –
Nitro Joe's Coffee Cocktails
- Nitro Joe's Flite Fuel
- Shot of Maya Horchata (similar to Rumchata)
- 2 oz Flite Fuel
- 2 oz Vodka
- Half and Half, as desired
Cherry Chocolate Cold Brew
- Nitro Joe's Flite Fuel
- Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, to taste
- Chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries, as garnish
Nitro Joe’s Cold Brew Toasted Coconut Cocktail
- Nitro Joe’s Cold Brew Coffee, dark or light roast, as preferred
- 2 cups sweetened flake coconut
- Orange flavored oil concentrate, such as LorAnn brand
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- kosher salt, to taste
- your avorite Coconut vodka
To Make the Nitrochata
- In a tall, chilled glass, add the Flight Fuel, then stir in the desired amount of Maya Horchata. Enjoy!
To Make The Dude
- In a tall, chilled glass, combine the Flight Fuel and vodka; stir in the desired amount of half and half and serve at once.
To Make the Cherry Chocolate Cold Brew
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the Flight Fuel, then stir in the desired amount of Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur and shake well; pour cocktail into a tall, chilled glass, of ice. Garnish with chocolate syrup and a maraschino cherry and serve.
To Make Nitro Joe’s Cold Brew Toasted Coconut Cocktail
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, spread the coconut out in a single layer. Place the baking sheet, of coconut, uncovered, onto the center rack of the preheated oven, toasting for 15-20 minutes, or until the coconut is a deep golden brown, stirring occasionally. Let the toasted coconut cool completely.
- In a large measuring cup, combine the sweetened condensed milk, 2 cups of warm water, a few drops of orange flavoring, and a good pinch of kosher salt; whisk to combine. (I always do a taste test to see how much orange I like.)
- Divide the prepared mixture among two 15-cube, 15-oz. capacity silicone ice cube tray compartments; sprinkle each filled compartment with a generous pinch of the toasted coconut. Place the filled ice cube trays into the freezer and freeze until solid.
- Pour Nitro Joe’s coffee into high ball glasses, adding the desired amount of coconut vodka; stir to combine. Top with the prepared coconut ice cubes and serve at once.
Thanks for visiting! I hope you return soon for more yummy recipes for your family.
We love hearing from our readers and followers, so leave us a comment if you’d like. If you don’t hear back from us shortly, know that we may not have seen your comment. Feel free to reach out to us by email: [email protected].
Let’s Get You Cookin’,
Please Note: We do use referral and affiliate links here for products and services that Chef Alli loves and recommends. I may receive a small compensation when you use these links. This really helps me keep my recipe blog moving forward. Thank you so much!
Leave a Reply