Don’t be alarmed by the ingredients in these Creamy Smashed Potatoes. You will be AMAZED at how creamy and full of flavor they are, while still providing you with traditional mashed potato feels… in only 8 minutes! #favoritesides #smashedpotatoes
Printable Recipe for Instant Pot 8-Minute Creamy Smashed Potatoes
Instant Pot 8-Minute Creamy Smashed Potatoes
- 2-3 lbs. unpeeled Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup sour ceam
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-2 tsp. prepared horseradish, or to taste
- Kosher salt and white pepper
- Place the potatoes and chicken broth into the Instant Pot; lock the lid into place and choose High Pressure setting for 8 minutes, bringing the Instant Pot to full pressure.
- When the timer sounds, perform a quick release to remove all pressure from the Instant Pot.
- Using a colander, strain the potatoes well, then return them to the Instant Pot.
- Add the sour cream, eggs, and horseradish, beating until the potatoes are smooth and fluffy; season to taste with salt and pepper.