Bring Fall into your next sweet event with these individual Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert Jars!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert Jars
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbs. vanilla instant pudding
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbs. melted butter
- Whipped topping for garnish
- Pumpkin pie spice for sprinkling
- Mini jelly jars
In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, maple syrup and pudding, and pumpkin pie spice until well blended; fold in the whipped topping.
In another bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter until moistened.
Place a small amount of the prepared graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each jar; top with a scoop of the prepared pumpkin cheesecake filling. Top each jar with whipped topping, then sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.