Ground Beef, shredded chicken, or tender pulled pork can turn your kitchen into a taco truck in just minutes! Watch out, though… with these zesty taco seasonings and tangy pickled vegetables wrapped up in a low-carb, hand-held lettuce wrap, the neighbors might come running! #tacotruck #tacotuesday #lowcarb
Taco Truck Pulled-Pork Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. mild chili powder
- 3 cups shredded cooked pulled pork
- 8 oz. can Hunt’s Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce
- Lettuce for wraps I used red leaf lettuce
- Pickled carrots and red onions
- Sour cream or I also love using Mexican Crema for this!
- Chopped fresh cilantro
In a large skillet over medium heat, add spices and cook just until fragrant; add pork and tomato sauce, stirring until combined and hot throughout. Place warm pork into lettuce leaves; garnish with pickled veggies, sour cream, and cilantro. Serve at once.
To pickled veggies, bring 1 cup water and 1 cup white vinegar, plus 1/4 cup sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Pour over veggies and let set for 15 minutes, then drain well.
- KitchenSmack: Tender Pulled Pork is a breeze in an Electric Pressure Cooker! (like an Instant Pot or a Cuisinart) Only 90 minutes and you have pulled pork for DAYZZZZZZ!
- (You can follow the same steps above using browned ground beef or cooked, shredded chicken)
Lets Get Cookin’,
*Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. At times I may receive physical or monetary compensation for making recommendations, but I can assure you, all opinions are my own and I only share products that I know you will love!