Succulent. Tender. Oh-So-Easy: Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Cranberry Sauce and Pickled Onions. Boom! Dinner’s Done, Folks.
Do you live in the Wichita, Ks area? Be sure to take advantage of a special pork tenderloin sale and sampling taking place at Costco, Oct. 16-22, 2017. Save $2.50 (per package!) on pork tenderloin and enjoy the experience of tasting pork tenderloin while you’re shopping. (Costco is located at 9700 E. Kellogg, Wichita, KS 67207 – Call (316) 226-7142 for daily store hours.)
What’s so great about pork tenderloin? I’m so glad you asked. It’s versatile, nearly fool-proof, and the perfect cut of pork to keep on hand when you need a speedy meal right now for your hungry family. My freezer is never without one or two, and it’s a great time to save and stock up on pork tenderloin!
Roast Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Cranberry Sauce and Pickled Onions
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 red onion halved and very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more for seasoning
- pepper to taste
- 8 dinner rolls, white, whole wheat, or combination, split horizontally
- 3/4 cup cranberry sauce, jellied or whole berry
- In a small bowl, combine onion, red wine vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring to dissolve salt. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Season tenderloin on all sides with salt and pepper. Place tenderloin in shallow pan and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Remove pork from oven; cover pork and let rest 3 minutes.(Remember, pink pork is perfect! For tender, juicy slices of pork tenderloin, a tinge of pink is a good thing.)
- Cut pork tenderloin into medallions. Strain liquids from onion mixture.
- Spread buns with cranberry sauce, and then top with pork and pickled onions, dividing evenly between each slider.Serve at once.
Let’s Get You Cookin’,
Looking for more fast and flavorful pork tenderloin recipes…..like Thai Noodle Bowls or Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Lemon Garlic Sauce? Here you go!
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. It may also contain “affiliate links”. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”